THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 15, 2009


Hey you! I've recently become infatuated with anything bear - colored nowadays or anything around that them. :) I'm falling in love with it. hehe<3 I've been going to Jimmy's house a lot too. We mostly hangout and do random stuff, but it's a lot of fun just being around him. He gets sick and tired of being in his house all the time. When it's me though.. The only reason I'd ever want to get out of the house is to go to his house. lol :) I'm pretty much used to staying home and doing nothing but use the computer and crap like that. I'm a straight - out lazy ass I guess. D: Pfft. I'm used to it though. :) I tend to worry about a lot of things and I'm a serious person most of the time. I get worried and scared of things quickly, but usually that doesn't stop me. Sometimes people tell me to call down because I get to over-excited over things like candy or food. haha :)

0 comments: