THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weird dream.

I had a dream this morning where I woke up and Dean/Toby ( from my guitar class) was sleeping in a closet (with a sliding door) and I was asking him to have sex with me, but declined because he was too tired. Another part of the dream is that I was in cabin where there was snow all around outside in a blizzard-like environment and we were hiding away from enemies. But then at another part of the dream I saw the people who wanted to kill me (there were enemies riding on giant wolves) with their weapons at their sides.. They were violent and broke down the door on their giant wolves and killed everybody who was trying to protect me and by the time I woke up, I was the last one alive and cornered in the cabin surrounded by the people who wanted me dead.

0 comments: