THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I miss the ones I used to love. Robert, Kerry, Lily. I'm afraid to ever talk to any of them or become friends with any of them again for that matter because I think that if I do, it'll either lead to me liking them again or more pain than before. I don't want to go down any of those roads again and I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend either, so I want to stick to just concealing myself. I want to prevent any unnecessary feelings to come back again. I can't wait to go on that field-trip with Jimmy on December 9th! It's the day after I have to return the manga I'm reading, it's the first volume of Pet shop of Horrors lol! (which I haven't finished in a week) The things I like about my boyfriend is that he thinks differently than me and has more self control than I do. I practically have zero self control, none whatsoever! XD

0 comments: