THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Iomega® Prestige 320GB Portable Hard Drive



I miss Jimmy! I wonder what he is doing right now. Even if I wrote to him, I would be unsure of what to write at all. Or if I was talking to him on the phone.. I wouldn't know what to say even. I'm going to my relative's house today for Thanksgiving. I really want my laptop fixed already. I need to make better decisions with money and other things for that matter in general.

I just got back from the thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's house. :) It was fun, and the food wasn't that goood. Cause turkey is dry, and I don't really like it. haha The only thing I like is mashed potatoes with gravy and steak. :D

Daddy just took me to radioshack near my school and bought me an external hard drive that has 320GB, we're going to pick it up on Saturday. haha I'm going to get it and then put Mabinogi on it. It also has a one year warranty that cost us 5 bucks. Dad took out an 100 dollar bill and it cost him 60.85 cents in total to buy me the IOMEGA 320GB Portable HardDrive! ^^ I'm happy, cause it means more space on my laptop that's soon be fixed, all I need left is an extended mini usb port thing. My laptop only has o ne usb slot, sadly. D: It's weird how daddy has spending a lot of money lately. Before he wouldn't really do that anymore. It's because last week he bought me a $30 Acoustic Guitar
and some picks. Plus other things as well. haha : D it's awesome, I feel bad for free-loading off of him though. xB It means I get play Mabinogi on my less space laptop. hehe And it's better than upgrading, too! :)
What I mean is something like this.. : D If your wondering why it's blue, it's cause blue is also my favorite color. blue, white, black or brown. ^^



Targus Mini USB 2.0 4-Port Hub - Blue (ACH102US-01)



0 comments: